Tuesday, August 30, 2011

trip to michigan

this is brian writing today about our trip to michigan we left at 10:00 a.m. now my dad made a joke about me driving it was funny and it is 10:34 a.m. i made a light by reflecting the sun off the phone i am hungry we are on the highway and people keep calling and interupting my bloging my dad told me to get the phone charger when we stop we are going to stop in a few minuites now i feel starving my mom and sister are in the car in front of us me and my dad are in the penske truck and are at exit 65 and are getting off at this exit to get a snack it is 10:55 then we went to mickyd's and now we are on the road sorry i gotta go now bye.hi again i had got to the hotel that we were staying in and went swimming and i pushed my mom in as a joke and we ate a continental brekfast then we packed up and no we are on the road it is 1:08 riight now and we wil be in michigan at 2:14 i am wearing the army hat my uncle ron gave me (he is in the army) we are at exit 71 and exiting there

No comments:

Post a Comment